Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Phases

Part of the fun of family life is seeing the different phases we all go through. Halle is going through an "Imaginary Friend" phase. Right now, she has a friend named Roxanne. We have to include Roxanne in everything we do. One time I set a box down and Halle informed me that Roxanne was sitting there and I would have to move the box. It must be hard to be invisible.
Halle and Roxanne having a conversation.

Halle and Roxanne running from a monster.

Justin is going through a "Flashlight Phase". Actually, there are three things he feels he can never have too many of: flashlights, fishing poles, and pocket knives. This is his latest find.
Annie is going through a "Put-Anything-I-Can-Get-My-Hands-On-In-My-Mouth-Including-Daddy's-New-Flashlight Phase". Enough said :)

And I guess you could say I'm going through a "Write-Really-Random-Stuff-On-Our-Blog Phase." So bear with me, if you will. It's just a phase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment