Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jellies

Halle helped me reach a pretty big milestone yesterday...

Remember Jellies?

Yeah, I was not a fan growing up. My friends all wore them, but for some reason I had a big aversion to those sparkly plastic shoes. Well, there we were at Old Navy yesterday with a gift card burning a hole in my pocket, when Halle made a dash for the shoe section. She immediately fell in love with a green pair of...you guessed it...JELLIES! They've actually redesigned them so they're pretty cute nowadays and they're a lot more durable than Halle's "pretty shoes" that have been scuffed beyond repair. So why not? Halle got to pick out not one, but two pairs of shoes, green and purple. She carried them proudly to the check out until about half way there she decided she didn't like the green anymore and opted for hot pink instead. And here we are now. I'm finally in the Jelly shoe club.

No comments:

Post a Comment